Tom joins Obisidian Property having sold more than $800m worth of properties in a career spanning almost a decade since 2010. Heading up the Project Marketing division, Tom’s in-depth industry knowledge and experience further strengthens the team’s local presence in Sydney.
Specialising in Project Marketing (Off-The Plan), Tom has been involved in iconic developments such as, Barangaroo & Darling Square by Lendlease, Central Park by Frasers, Bridgehill Residence Milsons Point by Bridgehill, Oxford Central Epping by Greaton among others, each time achieving Top Performer status with record sales.
Having worked on boutique projects of less than 20 residences to master-planned multi-staged projects of 2000 plus apartments, Tom can provide developers a tailored approach within a wide range of comprehensive sales and marketing strategies.
Residential Development Services Include:
- Site Acquisition and Analysis
- Feasibilities Reports and Studies
- Adaptive Product Consultancy (Target Demographic/Market Trend/Product Mix)
- Pricing Consultancy including Pricing Escalation Strategies
- Creative Agency Management and Branding Consultancy
- Sales Channel Management (Local and International)
- Sales Display Suite Advisory (Design and Styling)
- Post-sale and Settlement Management
Achievement and Awards:
- CBRE Million Dollar Club with $1m in Fees (Youngest Recipient in Project Marketing Division)
- Top Selling Agent and Fee Earner 3 Years Running
- NSW Excellence in Residential Sales Award
- Circle of Excellence Award (CBRE Asia Pacific)